34

Elianna Grace

"What do you mean?" I look at harry being completely taken aback.

"This is not him." He says in shock as if his whole life flashed in front of his eyes and his world crumbled into pieces as soon as the man in the cell and Harry's eyes met with each others.

"Harry are you sure but he looks just like him I mean from the photos I've seen." I look at him while he looked at the man pretending to be John in shock.

"I've lived with that man for years, I know Elianna. I could sense him from a mile apart. I used to do that all the time as a kid when he would come to my room late at night, just to beat the shit out of me to make me 'stronger'. I can recognise his footsteps from anywhere. When I would loose a game of soccer in school, I could spot him and feel his presence lurking behind me after which he would drag me home beating the shit out of me calling me 'weak', I know Elianna. I grew up with that bastard. I know with one look that the man standing here, is not him." He says still maintaining eye contact with the man in the cell.

The man this whole time could hear every word we said but he did not utter a single word he just had a wide grin plastered on his face.

"There's only two questions I have right now. One, who the fuck are you and how do you look like him? And Two, where the fuck is that bastard?" He yells banging on the barrier.

"I'm gonna go in Elianna, stay here for me okay." He says looking at me breaking his eye contact with him.

"No I'm not going to let you be in there with him alone. We don't even know who he is and how dangerous he can be." I say.

"Elianna please you're the only person I care about." He says looking at me.

"And you are the only person I give two fucks about, so let's deal with this together." I say without pause.

I din't want any of us to feel sick in our stomachs while being alone in the cell with a man who's pretending to be John this whole while. I decided to come with him because I knew how hard this was for him and I will be there for him regardless.

"Okay but you feel anything's off you get out immediately okay." He says.

"Alright." I nod as we walk in the cell after the lock opens with the key Steve gave Harry.

We both look at each other nodding in union as Harry steps in before I could slightly blocking me so the man would look at him and would barely even come in contact with me.

"Who are you?" Harry says looking int his eyes as he placed both of his hands on hip hips while his veins bulged in the motion.

"Your dad. Whose sperm is the reason why you're here today." He says chuckling at his last sentence.

"You think you're funny?" Harry looses it now yelling as he walks towards him at a quick pace gripping his collar while he bangs his head to the wall.

"I know I am." He smiles in response as the banging on his head din't seem to bother him at all.

"Who the fuck are you? Where is he?" Harry yells even louder now causing even me to flinch but the man seemed pretty composed the whole while.

"I don't know what you're talking about Son."

"Don't you dare fucking call me that." Harry yells.

"I'm not playing, you fuckface tell me who the fuck you are and where the fuck is that bastard?" He pulls him and bangs his head on the wall even harder while maintaining a strong grip on his collar.