21

Elianna Grace

As soon as my lips come in contact with his, I wrap my hands around his neck. Initially he doesn't respond obviously being confused on to what the fuck was happening. Which I completely expected him to do but then after a few seconds he wraps his hands around my waist pulling me even closer deepening the kiss.

He presses his nails a bit hard into my waist which not going to lie turned the shit out of me. He then takes one of his hands and runs it through my hair. I run my hand through his hair as well kissing him even harder.

I did this mainly because PDA usually makes people uncomfortable, so the guards that were walking towards us just walk away and just like I predicated they did. They probably thought we were just two horny drunk people finding a place to fuck but I completely forgot about all of this while harry's tongue was down my throat.

We both completely get out of breath. Both of us panting for air we still continue kissing each other. I knew we needed to leave but if I was being honest I din't want this to end.

Why?

I run my hand through his hair and pull it slightly causing harry to let out a moan.

Fuck.

"Harry" I say still getting out of breath. "Mhm" he says softly still holding my face.

"We've gotta leave. Now." I say.

"Alright let's go." He says interlocking both of our hands running towards the stairs.

"Stop both of you." The voice from behind causing me to flinch hard.

It was a man in a black suit aiming a gun at us. We both face towards him, harry walks towards him. "Don't come near me or I will shoot."

"Oh yeah what's stopping you bitch." He says while hitting the mans arm and pushing it toward the wall causing the gun to fall off. He then kicks him and throws him on the ground.

That's when I feel a pair of hands landing on my neck. "You really think you could fool me pretty lady?"

His grip on my neck gets even harder making it harder for me to breathe. "Who ar-are you.?" I say gasping for air.

"Wouldn't you like to know." He says banging my head into the wall while his grip gets even harder.

I kick him in the balls causing him to release the grip he had on me. "You bitch!" he yells. I now notice Harry wasn't beating up the guy rather now pulling 'will' by his hair and banging his head on the wall.

"How fucking dare you!" He yells back.

"No one fucks with me!" He screams as he kicks him in his stomach.

He immediately takes the gun that the guard had dropped and shoots Will or whoever the fuck he is in the leg which was honestly was a good strategy. He wouldn't be able to chase after us anymore.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I nod.

"Let's go baby." He removes his coat and puts it over me.

We quickly head out the door and we are met with the same undercover guards. "Come with us quick, we need to get out of here." They yell in union.

We soon enter the van and there sits the captain and Oliver. They both looked extremely stressed. "Thank god y'all are okay oh my god."

"No what the fuck was that. Are we like dogs to you? Explain yourself before I fucking report this to your superiors saying you put two common citizens under danger. I could have you demoted under seconds. Do you know who the fuck I am?" Harry yells.

"Harry I understand we're all sorry. We were going to come in. Just when one of the policer officers found something extremely suspicious about one particular doctors CCTV tape. It was a random man saying." The captain says while playing a particular video from his laptop.

'Do you think I can pull off being Will? I mean that guy is fucking famous. The guy says.'

'Yes I've made you look just like him . We just have few laryngoplasty surgeries to perform to make you sound just like him, If not identical at least similar enough.' The lady says professionally. Im guessing she was the doctor.

'Okay alright. He is going to be so proud of me after this.'

'He will. We both are going to be paid like crazy so just enjoy this now Roy.'

'I will.' He says while he goes to check himself out in the mirror.

'Time to act like him too. This is going to be easy.' He says.

The video ends.

Both me and harry look at each other being super thrown aback.

"I know this took us a while to process too. As soon as we found out we immediately informed you. We had to confirm we were right. I'm so sorry we put the both of you in danger." The captain says.

We soon head to the hotel. The captain apologized so many times on the way causing harry to curse under his breath so many times. He tried keeping calm tho. He dint say anything after watching the CCTV tape.

I was angry too but I understood after watching the tape.

We soon head to the hotel.

I go to my room. I needed to talk to harry. I wanted to see him as a matter of fact. So in my dress I open my door to head to his room but as soon as I open the door there he was standing with his hand curled up indicating he was just about to knock.

"Come in." I say.

"Your coat is with me." I say handing him over the coat.

He nods while he takes the coat from me.

He walks in. "Im sorry I kissed you without-" I say before he cuts me off.

"Elianna don't worry about that." He says.

Without noticing we both come closer to each other. His arm brushes my arm. He slides his arm all the way up to my body holding my face bringing it closer to his face. I slide my arm up his body placing it on the crook of his neck. He drops the coat on the ground now pulling me even closer to him.

Our lips brush against each other. Both of our breaths getting even faster as the distance between our bodies became lesser as more time passed.

"Are you sure?" He whispers.

"Mhm" I nod.

Well this sure is going to be one hell of a night.