32

Harry Styles

"Fuck." I yell holding her before she could fall.

She falls right into my arms sideways. She stops to her knees and falls completely. I sit down with her between my legs.

I knew something was up. The way she gripped her head and they way her behavior completely changed, her eyes were red. She was in pain and she was trying so hard to not let anyone notice.

"Wake up Elianna." I say softly brushing all the hair away from her face. Her body was hot. It seemed like she had a fever but when I touched her a few minutes back she was fine.

"Baby." I say touching her face and moving it slightly. She doesn't respond.

I shift her slightly not letting her head touch the ground as I pick her up and carry her to the van. The van was small and congested. I open the door with my feet as hard as I could while she remains in my arms and lead her inside.

I lie her down on the widest seat and get up to search for some water. I look around the van and there isn't any water and then I get out of the van and walk towards the group of the police officers.

"Where are the both of y'all?" One of them shouts.

"None of your business." I throw back.

I hated when people were up my business. Literally hated everyone around me not one person has managed to go without pissing me off. I swear if I was given a gun with ample amounts of bullets I would shoot everyone here.

Not her tho.

"Where's the water?" I ask him.

"And I should tell you why?" He rolls his eyes as he was now offended.

"Do you even know who your fucking talking to?" I yell.

He flinches in respond. "Calm down." He defends.

"Yeah well you're wasting my time so better hurry the fuck up before you see me being not so 'calm' " I mock him while looking at him dead in the eyes.

"Okay okay. To the right." He says.

I walk to the right which led me to a small passage where a cartoon of water bottles were stored. I quickly take two and rush back to the van.

I walk towards the van and open the door. She still laid there with her lips shit without any motion. She was breathing normally and I even checked her pulse and it was normal. What could have happened?

I open the bottle throwing the cap down while I tilt the bottle a bit and gather few drops of water in my hand and softly sprinkle it on her face.

It dint seem to have much effect on her but she moved slightly from her initial position while her eyes and lips remained shut.

I sprinkle some more causing her to move her fingers and sightly open her eyes.

Her eyes open wider but not to their full capacity it seemed like she was still in pain but it looked like it was better than before.

"Elianna." I say brushing my thumb on her cheek gripping her face lightly.

"What happened?" She asks in a faint voice rubbing her eye and gripping her forehead.

"You fainted. Are you okay?" I ask looking straight into her eyes.

"Oh-uh- Yup I am." She says as she sits in her place still gripping her forehead being slightly embarrassed.

My hand moves from her face to her hand stopping her from moving as she started getting up.

"Where do you think you're going?" I arch my eyebrow.