44

Harry Styles

"California." The captain muttered.

"What?" Elianna's sweet voice asked.

"Yeah in the form you're supposed to give details on where you're moving to so he did. Look it's right here." The captain pointed at the screen.

"Alright. Well we'll be taking your leave." I state getting up.

He extends his arm forward for a handshake but I could care less. I din't like the fact that he was hitting on Elianna. So eat my shit captain or whatever the fuck your name is.

"Thank you so much." Elianna says as she gets up along with me.

We step out of the room as we both immediately turn to each other saying, "California?" In shock.

"I know." I nod being completely aware that there's no way in hell this can just be coincidental.

"Harry." She says stopping me from walking forward.

"You know how in the bar we found Sasha's profile yeah?"

"Mhm."

"There was a profile after hers. It was Brad's. No wonder he looked familiar." she says as she pulls out her phone showing me the picture.

"Oh fuck." I sigh.

"Exactly. There's so much more we've got to know about this." She says as we began walking again.

"You're right baby. Now let's go." I say as we get out of the station and getting on our bike.

She din't think I saw her smile when I called her baby. But I did, Love.

I got on the bike first while I held it with my hands maintaining a strong grip on the handles while she got on as well. Her body touched mine as she griped my waist. Our thighs brushed against each other due to being in such close proximity.

She giggled softly while I picked up the pace. I noticed how she giglgly she would get when I would drive faster. The risk made her feel alive. It made both of us feel alive.

We were so fucking similar in our wants and needs yet we had contrasting personalities. We balanced each other out in ways words couldn't explain. She became a part of my life so effortlessly. And I let her.

That's what surprised me.

The guy who couldn't care less about just being with a single human, nor talk about his feelings and be blatantly honest to someone about his feelings. Never in a million years did I expect to be like this.

I wanted to tell her every single emotion I felt. Every single time my heart would skip a beat when her dark brown eyes would meet mine. Every time when she giggled how I would feel like giggling as well it was not only contagious but it made me feel at ease.

I'm falling for you aren't I?

"Why don't you wear a helmet?" Her soft voice pulling me away from my thoughts.

"I don't like them." I answer. I liked when my hair would move with the wind. The suffocation the helmet would give me would be too much. But also most importantly I dint see why I needed it.

"Mhm and what if you get hurt?" She hums while looking around smiling enjoying the view.

I purposely took a long route which had a pretty view because I knew how happy it made her.

"Well nothing I can't handle." I smirk continuing driving.

"You really are a cocky fuck aren't you?" She chuckles, "But most of all you know what you are..?" She trails off.