22

Elianna Grace

Harry immediately grabs my waist even tighter and pushes me on the bed. He gets on top of me and continues to kiss me even harder.

I wrap my leg around his waist while he puts both of his hands under my back and pulls me even closer.

We kiss even harder. Our lips brushing over each others while I play with hair pulling it slightly.

He slowly moves down to my neck and sucks on my collar bones and leaves small marks on it. His tongue slowly goes in circles while his lips suck even harder on my skin. He softly nibbles on my skin. "Is this okay?" He stops while he looks up.

"Fuck yes." I say being out of breath.

He soon moves down leaving many marks on my collar bones. He ripped my dress open and looks at me maintaining eye contact. He clearly looks proud of himself.

"You looked fucking hot today but this needs to come off." He says while I now lay in my red lingerie set.

He cups his hand around my bra and runs his fingertips over the lace, clearly sending shivers down my spine.

"You like that don't you?" He says looking into my eyes.

He plants soft kisses in a line from my neck all the way down to the middle of my chest. My back arches in the process.

He smirks. He clearly knows what this was doing to me. Fucker was delaying it.

He runs his finger tips over my skin and now kissing me all over my chest. He soon slides his hand under back unclasping my bra with one hand while his other hand immediately pulls the bra off as soon as the clasp was open.

He looks into my eyes while he greedily holds both of my tits with his hand massaging them. He soon latches his mouth on one of my breast and sucks it while he slightly nibbles it. His other hand still kneading my other breast.

He looks up at me while my eyes remain closed. "Eyes on me Elianna." He orders.

I look at him while he now brushes his finger tip on my hard nipple while his other hand brushes over my underwear.

He presses his lips on mine once again, sliding his tongue inside while he guides his hand down into my underwear.

"So wet for me baby." He whispers.

"You're my dirty little girl aren't you?" He says. I nod.

I don't answer him. My eyes now remain closed while he runs his finger in an up and down motion through my pussy which was fucking wet.

The power this man had on me.

He guides his hand and runs circles slowly while looking at me. "Look at me baby." He says.

I open my eyes and watch him smirk as I let out a moan. "Harry"

"Say that again." He says. "And louder."

"Asshole." I spit back.

"Oh yeah?" He chuckles. He then rips my underwear off and gets down on his knees.

He presses my thighs and spreads my legs apart. He comes on top of me and kisses me all the way down to my hip bone and then latches his mouth on my pussy.

He licks strides of it and and then sucks on it. "Mhm" he hums while still sucking causing the vibrations to send shivers down my spine. His tongue flicks my clit in a continuous pace.

"Fuck harry" I say while my back arches. He holds my hips and guides it in an up and own motion.

I run my hands through his hair holding onto it tightly. He soon slips in his middle finger while he continues to suck on my clit.