79

hi my loves, how are we doing after chapter 79?

^suggested chapter for this song, i highly recommend you playing this while reading this when you read this chapter. 

now, shall we? 

Harry styles

Thirty minutes ago.

I smile as I look around seeing what I set up.

I lied to Elianna. I never had work to get to today. I took a leave to plan everything I had in mind today.

I'm gonna propose to her.

I've waited for this ever since I met her if I'm really being honest.

I love her. I love her so much. I want her so badly.

I want to call her my wife.

It was her secret rooftop from where the sunset could be seen in the most perfect way possible. I set up a beautiful table and put rose petals all over the ground. I didn't want to hire anyone for this because I wanted to put my whole soul into this. I hung fairy lights on the railing, basically covering the whole place in fairy lights.

It looked so fucking beautiful.

I take the last batch of fairy lights trying to cover even the entrance so that she sees the fairy lights as soon as she enters.

"Fuck." I hit my leg by mistake on the corner of the wall just when I feel my phone buzz through my pants.

I saw Elianna's name pop up on the screen immediately bringing a smile onto my face.

From : El baby

Received 4:10 PM.....

i love you so much baby, thank you for the flowers it's so beautiful.

-- 

What flowers, the fuck? I mean I did buy her flowers like a bunch of them but I was going to give them to her when I would pick her up. I quickly type my next message getting confused and a little jealous honestly on who'd send her the flowers. However I also knew that Elianna and I distanced ourselves from almost everyone after the case just to be safe and it had just been a few months since all of it so my mind started wandering.

To : El baby

Sent 4:10 PM....

I love you too baby and I did buy you a bunch of flowers for our date but I didn't send any to you.

--

No response. I type again as my heart races .Something in my heart was telling me that this wasn't some random person who liked her or something. Something just didn't sit right.

To : El baby

Sent 4:11 PM.....

Babe?

-- 

To : El baby

Sent 4:13 PM......

Elianna is everything okay? I don't have a good feeling about this.

-- 

To : El baby

Sent 4:15 PM.....

Baby? Elianna text me back. Are you okay?

--