70

Elianna Grace

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I brush a strand of curly hair off his face.

"And I should tell you why?" He hums pulling me closer to his body.

"Because I'm asking." I squint my eyes.

"Doesn't matter." He huffs pecking my forehead.

"You're pretty." I shift closer to him.

"I love when you say that." He smiles cheekily.

"I know." I kiss him.

"Elianna." He looks at me in all seriousness.

"Hm?" I hum.

"Move in with me." He looks into my eyes as his thumb stroked my cheek at every interval.

"What?" I look at him checking if he was sleep talking or something.

"I'm serious."

"Do you want to? You don't have to-" I cut him off.

"I do I do but I can only do that after three months." I tell him as I notice him furrowing his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" He looks at me as his thumb stroked my cheeks slowly.

"I've already paid the rent in advance so I can't leave until I finish three months otherwise I'd have to pay, it was written in the contract and I don't have the money for that right now otherwise I would've moved in with you." I tell him knowing that I had just lost my job and I din't have the money to pay them off in advance.

"Oh fuck that. I'll pay for it." He huffs easily, turning to his side pulling out his phone.

"No no you don't have to do that." I move to his side stopping him.

"If money is the reason stopping you from staying here, I will fix it." He shows me his phone.

"Type in the number of your landlord or whoever I need to speak with I'll pay today itself and then you can move in." He smiles cheekily at the last part of the sentence.

"Are you sure about this?" I look at him.

"Never been more sure, love. Now type." He orders.

"Alright." I pull my phone put searching the number as I type it on harry's phone. He pulls the phone away after I was done typing the number from me, speaking to the landlord.

I smile to myself as I get off the bed as I notice harry began talking to the landlord. I always noticed how when he spoke to anyone else other than me his tone would get more firm and strict. He would get scary and pretty intimidating to the opposite person making them scared to fuck up.

I sit on the bed noticing how tense his shoulders were and how he clenched his fists each time he spoke. His leg kept hitting the ground at every small interval. I've seen the way he speaks to people and he does that with pride and a lot of attitude. He thinks he's better than anyone but this time he was anxious. Something was bothering him even though he tried to hide it.

I get off the bed and head into the bathroom as I take of harry's shirt on me, heading in to shower.

The shirt drops to the floor as I step into the shower, switching the water on and putting it on the extremely hot setting as I began washing myself from last night.

Last night.

I love him.

I'm not scared anymore.