78

play the ^song when you see the* in the chapter. 

tw// mentions of blood & violence

Elianna Grace

It had been over 4 months now.

We were okay. We were trying. 

 There were days where Harry or I would sob and then some times it'd be the both of us crying together.  We missed Oliver every single day. There wasn't a single day that went by where he wasn't mentioned. We were all building a family in a way.

And we lost it along the way.

Harry, Ethan, Sophie, Oliver and me.

It had all gone away in a matter of seconds.

He didn't deserve to die. We deserved a happy ending. He deserved a happy ending.

He deserved to heal. He deserved to be validated for everything he went through. He deserved to get promoted. He deserved to be called and feel like the best detective ever. He deserved to be loved. He deserved to have a family. He deserved to feel brotherly love. He deserved everything and it was all taken away from him.

He didn't deserve any of it.

I wish he'd come back and we could all grow our bond stronger. I wish that night when I went over to his house I didn't end up falling asleep and instead we actually spoke for as long as we could. There were so many times I'd breakdown just thinking how much more time I could've spent with him if I didn't just fall asleep that night.

I hated myself for it sometimes.

Harry couldn't get off bed for week after Oliver had died. It was hard for him to get himself out of bed and shower. We would help each other shower for the longest time. I took a break off college after submitting my final reports. I took all my lectures online and started working with Harry. I worked from home most of the time because a part of me still struggled with going outside. I still felt a little unsafe even though everything was over. I was still so paranoid with everything. 

Harry understood that and didn't ask me for any further explanation. I would get cases and work along with Harry. I would be in contact with him and some of his associates. It was going really well and his colleagues and I were getting along so well. 

I loved working for him and very soon, I'd be joining him in person as well.

Ethan was enjoying college. Sophie and Ethan had moved in together and they were doing great. He would always call me everyday at 4 updating me on how his day went. It was so cute because his calls made me miss him more but I still felt super connected with him and his life.

He would call harry pretty often and they would talk for hours sometimes. The other day Harry taught him how to build a bookshelf over the phone and that went on for hours. They spent about 3 hours just talking about random things and finished building the bookshelf in like 30 mins.

Silly.

We had moved to a new house. Far away from Harry's old house. We had kept our location really private after everything happened. Harry still hadn't sold his old house and the only reason was so that it we could use that location for everything and not reveal our actual house location.

For every place that we had to enter our location we'd enter the old house's address and not this ones. No one came over. Only Ethan and Sophie knew where we actually lived no one else and that has kept us safe so far.