๛8

༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧

"Jaemin! Take those cups in the living room please" Minyoung begged her son, she was placing the last things for the party of tonight

"Jaemin! Take those cups in the living room please" Minyoung begged her son, she was placing the last things for the party of tonight. She decided she wanted to do a party because Jaemin and his friends (everyone already graduated, Chenle and Jisung are geniuses, let's just pretend)
Finally graduated, and we're accepted at Korea National University of arts.

"Mooommmm why did we host this again?" Jaemin wasn't really a fan of organizing party's, because it meant he had to clean up the day after.

"Because it's for you and your friends, and family is coming too!"

"Who's coming again?" Jaemin questioned.

"Auntie and Uncle, their bringing Jisung (skz) and Felix is coming too, then we have your friendgroup and their moms obviously, and some other people" Minyoung listed.

"Mhm okay" Jaemin finished placing the cups and the drinks, as he sat down on the couch taking out his phone.

gaychan
We are on our wayyyyyyy

blueberrynana
about time

gaychan
don't stress us

blueberrynana
yeah anyways just hurry

Jaemin then put away his phone, and went upstairs in his room to check his outfit one last time. No one from his school should actually come, but someone is always going to post photos, and he gotta look good.

He was wearing a light orange blouse, the first buttons undone, light blue jeans, and vans

(This but without the T-shirt underneath)

While Jaemin was checking his light make up, he heard the doorbell ring and his mom screaming; "Jaemin come down!"

"Hey Nana!" Chenle ran up to Jaemin as soon as he came down the stairs and hugged him.

"Hi lele, you look great today" the light brown haired commented (Jaemin)

Chenle today, was wearing a light green kind of a mix between a sweater and t-shirt, and a white jacket on top of it. White jeans and converse.

(Kind of like this but with black hair)

"Well I look Better" Haechan commented.

"Of course you do" Chenle rolled his eyes.

"Hi Chan nice to see you too" Jaemin scoffed.

"Yeah yeah, we're past that" Haechan then went into the kitchen to greet Mrs. Na (im not gonna change the name bcs that'll be a lot of confusion then)

"He's so sassy it hurts my soul, anyways where are the others?" Jaemin asked the younger.

"Their coming, Jisung had dance practice till late so renjun went to pick him up" Chenle added.

"Okay, let's go sit down"

Chenle sat down, but before Jaemin could sit down, the bell rang again.

"Jaemi-"

"I'm already on my way mom!" Jaemin screamed back. Chenle just chuckled in the back.

"Happy graduation to us!" Renjun screamed as he threw himself on the couch.

"Calm down boys, here eat some snacks till we wait for the other guests to arrive" Mrs. Na brought a big plate in the living room, as Renjun and Jisung sat down.

(A/N): imma try to finish this before Christmas