༯28

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ * 

"n-nothing happened okay?! Are the others coming too?" Jaemin quickly tried to change the subject

"jisungie and lele texted me 5 mins ago saying they'll be here soon, while injun is maybe coming in 10-15 minutes" Haechan answered.

"Okay, what should we make?" Jaemin questioned, wearing his pink apron.

"Food"

"No shit asshole" the younger rolled his eyes, pushing Haechan aside.

"HAaIii EvERyyyOnE" Chenle screamed, as he entered the house alongside Jisung.

"Lele!" Jaemin came in the living room, hugging the hell out of his first child, then proceeding to the second one, "JISUNGIEEE!"

"Hyung, y-you're suffocating m-me" Jisung breathily said.

"Sorry" Jaemin smiled, as he went into the kitchen again, continuing to help Haechan with the food.

"Are you seriously watching trolls?" Renjun chuckled as he entered the house, then saw everyone besides the two cooks, in the living room very concentrated on watching TV.

"Hey! It's an amazing film I love the colors!" Chenle happily hummed, as he made space for renjun to sit.

"They're like little kids" Haechan smiled, bringing the first side dishes on the table, who mark and Jeno kindly prepared before.

"C'mon guys! Dig in, we'll finish the last things and come again" the brunette smiled, slipping back into the kitchen.

"Dude You're so whipped" Jeno commented, as he saw mark watching Haechan with full love and adoration in his eyes.

"As if you aren't the same with Jaemin" mark argued back.

"Don't expose me!" Jeno blushed, quickly eating something before anyone could realize. They were whispering to each other anyways.

"Here!" Jaemin and Haechan brought a plate to everyone, then went to the kitchen to wash their hands and take off the aprons.

The two went back to the living room, sitting down at the table.

"Nana Hyung! This is so goooodddd" Chenle said, a look of pleasure on his stuffed face.

"Thanks lele" Jaemin smiled

"Hey! I helped him too you know?" Haechan pouted.

"Hyung I know you made the side dishes, no offense but Jaemin Hyung cooks better, I'm not saying your bad though"

"Meanie"

(A/N): ending soon? Yup.

Hehe enjoy! The double updates