ꆟ29

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

"Let's play games!" Chenle excitedly screamed

"Already? We just finished eating" renjun complained.

"Choose the games lele, they're in the drawer near the television" Jaemin chuckled, loving to spoil his kids.

"You spoil them too much" renjun whined.

"You're Just jealous injun" Jaemin laughed, slapping renjun's arm.

Renjun just rolled his eyes, starting a conversation with Haechan and mark, who were arguing about which Ice cream flavor was better.

"It's watermelon!" Mark insisted.

"You can eat that only in summer ha! But you can eat chocolate everyday!" Haechan argued, continuing to frown his eyebrows.

"You're Lucky that I know all my friends" Jaemin came in, with a chocolate ice cream for his best friend, a watermelon ice cream for mark, A vanilla one for Chenle, strawberry for injun, another chocolate for both Jisung and Jeno, and a hazelnut one for himself.

A chorus of 'thank you's' and 'I love you's' were heard, as Jaemin gave each one of them their respective ice cream.

"Now, what did you guys decide to play?" Jaemin asked, sitting down near Jeno on the couch.

"Well, you see injun brough something so we decided to play never have I ever!" Chenle nervously chuckled.

"DONT YOU DARE YOURE UNDERAGE YOU ARENT ALLOWED TOO!"

"STOP! WELL DRINK APPLE JUICE YOU AND THE HYUNGS CAN DRINK OKAY" Chenle screamed. Mama Jaemin was definitely scary.

"Well that's okay" Jaemin smiled, sitting down again.

"Your mood switched up so fast" mark laughed, finding the younger very entertaining.

"He's on his man periods" Haechan commented, ready to run away.

"Fuck you" Jaemin snarled, taking a bite out of Haechan's ice cream.

"YOU DIDNT" Haechan gasped.

"Oh yes I did" Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows.

"My poor ice cream" Haechan dramatically sighed, laying his head on marks shoulder.

"OKAY! Anyways let's start" Chenle excitedly said, sitting next to a calm Jisung.

"Let's start off simply, never have I ever snuck out of my house"

Everyone drank a shot, as they giggled.

"Jisungie?!" Jaemin, was shocked when he realized that Jisung had taken a shot of his apple juice.

"What? I was a moody teenager too okay" Jisung sighed.

"You still are" Jaemin snorted, as Jisung rolled his eyes at the older.

"Okay, never have I ever had a crush on one of my friends" renjun spiced things a little bit up.

Everyone took a shot again.

"Wow- okay- I definitely didn't expect this" renjun said.

"Never have I ever drank underage" Haechan hummed, as he asked the question.

Mark and Jeno were the only ones who took a shot, and Haechan wouldn't have expected that the sweet mark would've done such a thing, but honestly, it was hot If you ask him.

"Never have I ever cheated on someone"

(A/N): spicy things coming?