𖢇38

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

"Mark hyung? Do you know why jeno's been avoiding me? He doesn't respond to my texts, he doesn't even look at me!" You could clearly hear the sadness in jaemins voice, and that made mark really want to tell him

But a promise is a promise.

And a Lee keeps their promise.

"I'm sorry jaem, I have no idea either" mark lied, and it seemed to work because jaemin believed him.

But mark wasn't good enough to fool everyone.

Jaemin then thanked mark and walked through the schools hallway to his class.

"Why did you lie?" Donghyuck said behind mark, scaring the shit out of the older.

"Lie? What are you talking about?"

"Don't play dumb with me lee, I know when people lie" mark knew he was screwed. Why was donghyuck able to read him so easily?

"I can't tell you; I'm sorry" mark sighed. He would've told donghyuck, but again, a promise is a promise.

"It's okay, I'll let it slide for now. But if I see jaemin hurt, I will pester you until you tell me. Understood?" Mark was honestly a bit scared by the way donghyucks voice went from soft to stern in a second. But it made him realize how much he cared for people he's close with.

Does he care for me like that too?

"Yes I do"

"Shit did I say that out loud?" The older scratched the back of his head.

"Yes you did" Donghyuck chuckled at marks cuteness

"Never. I repeat NEVER question yourself about my love and care for you. Because since I met you you've been the only thing on my mind okay? I love you" mark then received a kiss on his super red cheeks, as he saw donghyuck's back disappearing in the hallways.

"I love you too" Mark whispered, his face and voice showing how whipped he was. His bright smile making the people around him smile too, even though they don't know why.

"Love who? Me?" Leia chuckled, wrapping herself around marks arm.

"In your dreams, now let me go" mark rolled his eyes, and moved the girl away from himself.

"You know.. we do a lot of things in my dreams" she licked her lips, trying to look seductive

"I don't fucking care about what we do in your dreams. Remember it'll never come true, now care to fucking move out of the way" he pushed her (ofc not harshly, mark is a gentleman) and grimaced due to her being so near to his face.

She just scoffed and walked away, not forgetting to wink at mark one last time.

"What the fuck were you doing?"

"Jaem, I wasn't doing anything, she just keeps on bothering me since when I entered this school, and she won't leave me fucking alone! I think she doesn't get the word 'no fuck off already'" mark sighed, leia just wouldn't stop.

"Just tell it hyuck then, he'll make her fuck off" jaemin said

"I'll think about it"  and mark did, he just decided to not tell donghyuck anything because he thought it was meaningless anyways.

🎶🎶🎶

"Jeno!" jaemin called out when he saw the older at the school gates. It was clear that he was making his way home.

Jeno so badly wanted to turn around, to run into the youngers arms. But he knew he couldn't.

If I see you with him, ill send you abroad

Jeno couldn't go away. Not now, when he had finally made friends and a social life. He couldn't give it up now. He was even in the schools basketball team.

But what about jaemin?

So Jeno looked back, his teary eyes who were screaming 'I'm sorry'

Once he looked back, he saw the way jaemins eyes lit up

And he could imagine how they became dull once again when Jeno ran away.

(A/N): Can't promise anything but I think it's gonna have around 45 chapters
23.02.22

Yup it has 45 chapters lol