𖢠16

* ✧༺♥༻∞  ∞༺♥༻✧ *

Jaemin had now arrived at Haechan's, knocking on the door

"hAEChAnIeee!" Jaemin screamed as he entered the living room,

Definitely not expecting to see Mark all over Donghyuck-

"I LEAVE YOU ALONE FOR 15 MINUTES AND YOU GET A DICK INSIDE OF YOU?!"

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU SCARED ME" Haechan jumped, and Mark was holding onto his heart.

"I had news but I guess I'll tell you them after your little session here" Jaemin wiggled his eyebrows.

"OH MY GOD, please shut up! What is it?" Haechan's mood went to angry to embarrassed to excited.

"OKAY SO I WAS ABOUT TO ASK HIM OUT BUT BEFORE I COULD SEND THE MESSAGE HE TEXTED ME AND ASKED ME IF I WAS STILL UP FOR THAT DATE SO I PANICKED AND STARTED BLUSHING AND WANTED TO PLAY IT COOL BUT I THINK I OVERDID MYSELF WITH THAT SMILEY PLEASE WHAT DID I DO" Future rap star Na Jaemin just rapped faster than you could ever.

"Ohhh! So that's why Jeno was so overexcited before, he was jumping around like a teenage girl." The oldest of the three boys commented.

"MARK DONT EXPOSE HIM LIKE THAT" Haechan scolded, softly slapping mark who was now looking at him with soft eyes.

"H-he what" Jaemin was the real explanation of a tomato. RED AS FUCK.

Before Haechan could start teasing his best friend, Jaemin's phone ringed, making the latter take it out of his hoodie pocket as fast as he could.

nono <3
I'm glad :) so Saturday 6pm? I'll come pick you up

blueberrynana
yes! It's alright for me, see you then 。^‿^。

Haechan had now snatched jaemins phone away, looking through his messages with Jeno.

"WHY ARE THERE SO MANY SMILEY FACES HERE" Haechan complained.

"Shut up! Anyways I'll let you fuck in peace I'm going" Jaemin said, taking his backpack, sending a flying kiss to them and running out of the house for the second time that day.

(A/N): Markhyuck supremacy