ஐ10

"Moommmmm" Jaemin whined like a kid, showing his puppy eyes

"Can we please take the drinks outtt pleaseee" a child really.

"No! When was the last time you got drunk?" Minyoung firmly asked.

"Two weeks ago" His mom raised an eyebrow, not believing her son.

"Yeah yeah then why did you secretly go out two nights ago?" Minyoung smirked.

"H-how do you know?"

"I'm your mom Jaemin, I know everything" the woman said.

"That's scary" Jaemin lowkey got goosebumps, moms really are scary.

"Please! I promise we'll behave! Right haechanie? Right Junnie?" The whole group was now begging with puppy eyes.

"Why are Chenle and Jisung helping you? They can't even drink!" Minyoung argued.

"Because Jaemin hyung said he needed help! Plus he told us he won't give us apple juice if we don't help them" Chenle spilled.

"Apple Juice?" Minyoung was confused.

"Yeah! They always drink too much in the evening and they never sleep afterwards!" Jaemin scrunched his eyebrows at the two youngest ones.

"Ugh fine! Just stop acting like child's and leave us alone, please be responsible and if someone feels bad, please stop" The black haired woman set the rules.

"Let's go bitches!" Haechan screamed.

"Run!" Jaemin pushed Haechan, who was now getting chased by his mother, who seriously always reminds Haechan to not swear because it's 'bad' but then does it herself.

The other boys where just watching while chuckling, seeing how Mrs. Lee was now holding onto Haechan's ear.

"Ow! Okay I'm sorry!" Haechan begged his mom to let him go.

"Anyways, the young ones in the hang out room!" Jaemin called, as they went downstairs, in a room, full of games, snacks, electronic devices, drinks, a bed, and other things.

"Wanna come too?" Jaemin smiled as he directed the question towards Jeno and Mark.

"Sure" Mark answered.

"Cool, it's downstairs follow me" Jaemin smiled again.

When they arrived downstairs, they saw Han and Haechan pillow fighting, Chenle and Jisung just talking while drinking apple juice, Renjun and Felix going through their phones, probably on Pinterest searching for aesthetic stuff.

"SEXY!" Jaemin screamed. Jeno and Mark just watched him in confusion.

"Oh it's like a code word between us, it means or shut the fuck up or just sexy" Jaemin cleared up.

The guys all sat down, some on the couch while others on chairs and others on the floor.

"Introduce yourselves guys!" Jaemin said, sitting down next to Haechan and opening up a beer, trying to hide his nervousness.

"I'm Mark Lee, 19 years old, from Canada" Mark introduced himself.

"Explains your accent" Haechan observed.

"Yeah I'm only here since one year so it's still rusty" Mark and Haechan made eye contact, mark feeling captivated by the other.

"I'm Lee Jeno, 18 years old"

'Fuck his voice'

(A/N): what's uppp