Surprise

Since Henry was leaving tomorrow, today was the day we were going to visit Grammy.  Calvin had made sure when her times for therapy were so we wouldn't interrupt her rehab.  He actually arranged for a table at lunch time for us to eat with her. 

Thankfully, Chris and Henry played two very iconic heroes and their shirts were always more available than others.  As soon as we began talking about possibly surprising Grammy, Lilah began to hunt down two items to go along with our idea we were developing.  Luckily, she was successful.

Once Henry arrived to hang out before we were set to head over to the facility, we all sat out on the patio with some coffee.  Lilah brought out two gift bags and winked at me before speaking to Henry and Chris.  "So these aren't really gifts for the two of you so don't get too excited.  They are actually more for your visit with my mother.  If you could wear them when you go that would be wonderful, but I know there are legalities and contracts and such, so I understand if you can't."

Both men opened their bag at the same time.  Chris let out a boisterous laugh followed by Henry.  My boyfriend agreed immediately to wearing the Captain America shirt.  Henry was right behind him, confirming he would wear the Superman Tee shirt too.  Lilah was beyond ecstatic as she spoke.  "I hope they fit because I had no clue what size to buy for you, especially when you have to fit those arms in the sleeves."

Calvin protested immediately.  "MOTHER!  That is totally not something I want to....."

She cut him off.  "Oh Calvin hush.  It's a fact."

We all laughed at how red Calvin's face was as he finally got up and walked back inside, totally disgusted at how his mom could even be looking at the muscles on the guys.

After changing into the tee shirts, which were actually kind of snug around the sleeves, we were ready to go.  Not before I made a big deal over the fact that their muscles did make the shirts seem snug.  We were all sitting outside, waiting for Calvin to come back from retreating from his mother embarrassing him.  He questioned whether we were ready to go when I spoke up. 

"Calvin, do you think it's gonna be okay for Henry and Chris to go out in public like this?  These shirts leave little to the imagination with them filling them out like they do."  I could see him fuming already which drew a small giggle from me that I tried to hold back.  Snapping a quick picture of his expression, I spoke back up since he was staring at me without answering my question. 

"I'm serious Calvin!  I mean, Henry may like it for himself, but I don't want all those people gawking at my boyfriend's muscles that this shirt can't contain

"I'm serious Calvin! I mean, Henry may like it for himself, but I don't want all those people gawking at my boyfriend's muscles that this shirt can't contain."

I couldn't hold the giggles in any longer and neither could Lilah. Chris actually was giggling as he reached over, grabbing me and pulling me onto his lap as he wrapped his arms around me. He pressed his face into my back while he busted out laughing. Henry and Scott were doing a better job at stifling themselves, just for a moment though, because they both let go when Calvin remained stoic before finally speaking up.