Challenge Accepted

It was going to be a long flight to Australia and I was already exhausted from the day's events. After being asked if they wanted to get the meetings over with or wait until almost time to land, Henry and Chris decided they wanted to get it done now. Their teams wanted to sit down together with both men and go over the finalized itinerary. Scott came over to sit with me while they all handled the business side of things.

The next thing I knew, Henry was lifting me off the sofa and then laying me back down. Something was different though. I had a pillow now. It was Chris' chest and I snuggled into him as soon as I realized what happened. Henry had lifted me so Chris could lay down and we could sleep on the sofa together. Chris had a blanket and pillow so we could at least try to get some sleep before landing. We both knew as soon as we did that, Calvin would be waiting for the call to come meet up with us. It didn't take long, between his warmth, his scent and the safe feeling I had in his arms, before I fell right back to sleep.

I could hear people moving around and someone saying Chris' name quietly before I felt him jostle a little underneath me. Once I began to move, I realized how much my neck hurt. I slept hard and I was in the same position I was in when I was moved back onto the sofa with Chris. We still had a few hours until we landed but breakfast was ready so everyone was starting to move around and wake up. I tried to sit up but Chris held me tighter and whispered. "Just a few more minutes."

"I barely remember you laying down. How did that happen?"

"I asked Henry to pick you up so I could lay down and had him lay you in my arms so I could snuggle with you to sleep. I was gonna try to pick you up myself but I couldn't get you and everything we needed for a good rest. So, after he picked you up, I got situated with a pillow and blanket before Henry laid you back down. Didn't want you sleepin' all by yourself."

"My neck will appreciate the bed we get tonight."

Chris' voice was low and quiet so only I could hear his next words after he kissed my temple. "I have my own other body parts that will appreciate us being alone in our own room with a bed tonight."

I did finally sit up to respond with a sad expression. "Oh. Well, about that alone part. I told Calvin he could stay with us since I hadn't seen him in so long. Should I not have done that?"

Chris laid there with a blank stare, not moving, his eyes full of disappointment and focused on me. I couldn't help the smile that crossed my face. Leaning down I gave him a quick kiss and whispered. "I'm kidding. I wouldn't do that to you. I know how your brain works. He's staying with Scott though so we don't have to sneak in and out of the hotel and he can spend some time with us."

"I'm glad, but is it just my brain that thinks about that? You don't?"

"Well, I mean, I do think about being with you. A lot actually, but I think it stays on a man's brain a bit more."

Chris sat up as I stood. "Okay, well let's see who caves first."

"Challenge accepted. Oh, look, I dropped something." I figured I'd start the teasing immediately. Since Chris was still on the sofa and I was standing, I made sure my ass was very close to his face while I bent over, not bending my knees. Slowly standing back up, I turned just enough to look back at him as I heard him growl before I was straight up. Turning, my eyebrows raised, I continued speaking. "My eyes are up here big boy."

I walked to where breakfast was sitting, but I heard him mumble. "For the first time ever, I don't really care if I lose a bet."

——————————————————-

Once we were checked in, we were able to get in our rooms. Scott's room had a door that could open to our suite. The top floor of the hotel was reserved only for anyone involved in the making of the project and their teams that were here for the premiere. We had to add Calvin to the list since he was going to be coming up and staying. That way he didn't have to call up for permission to get on the floor.