East Coast Premiere

The flight was long and we slept here and there.  Scott brought a deck of cards so the four of us played Rummy.  Ashley tried to interact some but we didn't move much from our seats and it was only a cluster of four chairs anyway, so she went as far as sitting on the floor beside Henry and Chris' seat just to try to include herself. It baffled me that she never seemed to understand how much I didn't care for her, yet she still tried to insert herself wherever she could just to get close to Chris. Maybe she did understand and didn't care. I tried not to think about how much she seemed to be obsessed with my boyfriend. Who knew how she'd act if she knew he asked me to marry him.

By the time we arrived in Georgia it was night again.  We had stopped to refuel once but other than that, we were in the air for about twenty hours.  There were cars on the runway ready to take us to where we were going to stay.  We hadn't been in the car long when my phone dinged, along with Chris'.  We had both been tagged in Scott's Instagram post.  Man, he was fast.

I already had a post of my own saved and ready to post once we landed also

Since the Outer Banks could not  handle the traffic of a premiere to this magnitude, it was held in Atlanta

Since the Outer Banks could not handle the traffic of a premiere to this magnitude, it was held in Atlanta.  I actually felt myself breathe in a sigh of relief when we landed.  It felt good to be so much closer to home.  This was the weather I was used to, the coast I was used to and most importantly, the people I was used to, 

Instead of staying at the hotel with the others involved with the premiere, Chris had rented a house so all of our family members who were attending could stay with us.   My parents were coming, Chris' mom and siblings, along with Carly's family were set to join us too.  His dad was coming as well.  Lisa arrived with her daughters and their families ahead of all of us. She wanted to get some food together before everyone else arrived so she had all of the rental information to check in.  This way they could get the kids settled in as well.

Since we weren't too far compared to other times, we planned to head back home so Henry could surprise my grandpa with a visit once we were done here. This was the last leg of the press tour and then they were done.  There was another day of interviews and a day with a few appearances here and there, then the premiere.