Massachussetts

*NOTE* I know we all know the names of Chris' niece and nephews, but I don't feel comfortable including them.

*also, sorry it's been a while, the ice and snow have wreaked havoc around here.  This chapter I feel  is a little shorter but the next one is gonna be better!

————————————————————————

Y/Instagram/N:
Dropping my best friend off at the airport and I ask him to smile so I have one more picture to remember him by until we see each other again and @CalvinWestcot gives me this! Actually, this sums him up perfectly! I miss you already and can't wait until I get to hug you again! Until then, FaceTime and texts and phone calls will have to do! I'm in tears as I type this!

Y/Instagram/N:Dropping my best friend off at the airport and I ask him to smile so I have one more picture to remember him by until we see each other again and @CalvinWestcot gives me this!  Actually, this sums him up perfectly!  I miss you alread...

=========================

2 months
Scott was still there from my birthday after Calvin had gone home. 

We had gone to the beach for a few hours.  He brought up the fact that Chris and I had gotten a lot closer while he was gone.  He had noticed it but Chris had also talked to him about it some more too and that made me nervous.

"There's a few things you can't read about online or in magazines.  Actually, people may never even hear Chris talk about stuff like this but I trust you won't tell anyone.  I'm hoping it may actually open your eyes a little too.  You may not think so, but my brother can fall hard for a girl.  It hasn't happened but maybe a time or two, but when it has, he was all in.  I think eventually though, he finally just put his guard up and settled for flings or casual relationships. thats what you probably have seen or read about him because that makes better news when it comes to gossip.  It became easier and he didn't get hurt if it was not a relationship he was invested in.   Kind of like I figure with you, there is a reason why he kind of just stopped trying to find someone."

"He acted like he was fine with my friendship with Calvin, even flew him out for my birthday.  Then, once he got here, Chris kind of had mood swings.  We did talk about it on the beach when we went to Ocracoke.  It's not like y'all gave us much of a choice, but we did talk."

"Maybe, subconsciously, he wanted to see what you and Calvin were like when you were face to face."

"Like a test?  What are you talking about?"

"More like he was making sure he wasn't misreading anything he felt going on between himself and you.  He was already talking about you after the first night he met you.  He enjoyed hanging out after the two of you dropped us two drunk boys off.  Chris doesn't find many new  people who treat him normal if that makes sense.  He sticks to people who knew him before his fame, or other actors who understand what it's like and treat him like a person.   My brother has been burned too, he makes certain he knows how he feels for sure before he lets himself move forward."

"Wait, you think I have been flirting with Chris since that early on?  The first week I met y'all?"

"I don't think you meant to. I think it was a natural pull you had to each other and just the way your relationship evolved.  You may not see it, I don't think he does either, but I can see it because I am looking in from the outside.  I know you so much better now and I can see how guarded you are with some people in your life, but I see you let it down some with me or Rachel and sometimes even Henry it seems.  It's so much more different than how you are with Chris though, you let down part of that guard but I can see you are holding back sometimes."