Mr. & Mrs.

Needless to say, once we got to the airport, things moved fast. Chris reserved the entire hotel closest to my grandparents house. This way, there was more room to spread everyone out but also keep the privacy. Especially since there were some high profile people in town.

Calvin was my man of honor, of course, and Henry was my groomsman. Rachel would be beside him as a bridesmaid. Calvin and I decided to close the coffee shop for the weekend so everyone could attend.

Calvin's parents flew in with the other three Aussies and just came to stay at my parents  instead of the beach with the guys. They would be staying with Calvin and I at my parents anyway, so they were already there when we arrived. This way they had more time to spend with my parents since they were really good friends because of Calvin and I.

The day finally arrived and I was thankful for everyone who was ushering me around.  Calvin never left my side, Henry and Rachel drove to my parents together from the hotel since they had borrowed one of the cars anyway.  Tommy was here as well so he tagged along to hang out while we were getting ready.  Since Chris' makeup stylist was invited to the wedding, also being a close friend, and would already be here, she offered to help out on both sides. 

She planned on helping with makeup for Rachel and I so we waited to change into our dresses after she arrived.  Once she did her thing, she hugged me, letting me know how happy she was that Chris found me, and we were meant for one another.  She really was a sweet person.

My dad asked a few of his friends if they could monitor the drive way at my grandparents just to make sure people who weren't invited didn't find their way in.  We were hopeful nobody had spilled information that we rented some of the equipment and tents from or hotel employees.

Either way, one of the guys who offered to help had a son who was a police officer and offered to help since he had the day off.

There were some cute things set up for our guests to help us remember this day forever. I had seen the decorations the day before and couldn't believe how much everyone did in such a short amount of time.

  I had seen the decorations the day before and couldn't believe how much everyone did in such a short amount of time