Heading Home

We hung out on the beach for a while.  It was relaxing and fun to watch the guys all having fun.  Chris eventually made his way in, not long after originally paddling out.  He joined Scott and I on a towel, causing me to lay my head on his lap instead of on my own towel. 

After a little bit, we decided to take a walk, hand in hand, down the beach.  It was all Chris' idea even though I told him he was playing with fire with people out and about where we were walking.  It was nice though, acting like average people doing average things.  I was used to that, him not so much.  We talked along the way, there was comfortable silence, then there was playing around when he threatened to throw me in the water with him since I hadn't gotten in except that once.  He chased me for a bit but I couldn't outrun him.  Once he caught me he twirled me in the air before I twisted around to his back allowing him to carry me back to where we started.

Neither of us had realized how far we had gone because it didn't seem like we were gone too long.  Everything was packed up and we barely realized the sun starting to go down.  We were going to have a bon fire tonight and roast marshmallows. 

Once the sun set and the fire was set and stable, I snuggled into Chris as we sat near enough to the flames to enjoy them but not so close that the smoke bothered us.  The stars were bright and the moon was full so we also had enough light.  I was sitting between Chris' legs so I could rest my back to his chest, listening to the waves.  His arms wrapped around me and my head was resting comfortably back against his shoulder looking up to the sky.  He had his hood on, but back enough that our cheeks were still pressed together. 

—————————————————————

As suspected, people had gotten a few pictures of some of us while we were out and about.  I didn't expect the ones on the beach but they happened too.

—————————————————————-
SPOTTED:
Chris Evans is still in Australia but apparently moved on from Superman to fellow Avenger, hanging out with Chris Hemsworth now.  The pair were seen shopping and walking around town with both of their brothers and another man.

  The pair were seen shopping and walking around town with both of their brothers and another man