I Love You Too

***warning***
Adult material included...

For a moment, I was speechless and couldn't move. Those beautiful eyes were looking into mine as he said those three little words that used to scare me beyond belief. But now? Now it was something I yearned for with the man who was holding me tight, holding onto my heart more than he actually knew. He was telling me he was feeling everything I was too. I wanted to take the moment in, stare at him and make a mental photograph of his expression at this moment in time. This would be the moment in our timeline I wanted burned into my mind and soul and his face right now would be the heading. Something I held onto when my eyes closed or when we had to be apart. I must have taken a little too long because Chris spoke back up. "You don't have to say anything........."

Reaching forward, I cut off his nonsense with a kiss, pulling him as close as I could to me, even though it felt like it was never close enough. Our tongues once again found one another for a moment before I pulled away to speak. I placed my hand on his cheek, rubbing his beard softly with my thumb as I did so. "I do want to say something. I tried to say it before, earlier, right before we changed to come out here. It just wouldn't come out the way I wanted it to. I wanted to make sure it was right when I said it for the first time but you beat me to it. I've known for some time now that I fell in love with you. I think everyone around us knew before I did. I'm just sorry it took me so long to let my insecurities go." Smiling up at him, I was finally able to say it. "I love you too, Chris."

With a smile that reached his bright, blue eyes, Chris leaned forward, kissing me before speaking again. My hand on his cheek moved to the back of his neck, rubbing the short hairs at his hairline between my fingers. "Don't be sorry for anything. I needed you to be ready, and you made sure you were. So......."

Sliding my other strap down so he could place a kiss where it had been as well, Chris questioned me with a serious expression. "........are you certain that you are ready to take this next step?"

"I've never been so certain of anything in my entire life. I love you and I'm very ready to be with you in every possible way."

While I was answering him, he had made his way to the steps, then carried me up and out of the pool with no effort at all. My hands moved down to his shoulders to brace myself while my legs wrapped tighter around his waist.

With a smile he made his way over to the side with the shower. "Let's go rinse off any chlorine in the shower, dry off and turn in for the night."

Luckily the outside shower was beside the pool and once we got there, Chris let me down. As I turned the water on, I felt two arms slide around from behind me, enveloping me while we washed off the chlorine. Chris leaned his chin on my shoulder, then turned his head slightly and began to place kisses under my ear, following down my neck. Turning my head, I reached for a kiss but then turned completely around to face him when I couldn't get enough. Reaching my arms around his neck, I pulled Chris to me. He chuckled through our kiss and reached around me to cut the water off, pulling the towels off the shelf above us. We separated long enough to wrap up and dry off before Chris spoke up. "You go on ahead. I'm gonna close the doors and lock up, then I'll be right behind you."

"