I Should Have Known Better

THREE AND A HALF MONTHS
It had been a month of not seeing Chris or Scott in person.  We talked on the phone or texted when they could.  Chris was super busy filming and doing some other work related stuff so we didn't talk as much as his brother and I were able to.  We knew going into this month though, Chris was super slammed and that was one reason we didn't want to pursue too much.  There was no need to start any kind of talks about the attraction or kisses until we could spend time together again.  That didn't mean that we didn't flirt when we did get to talk. 

I had already told Scott that I wasn't ready to discuss anything from that weekend and he respected that.  I wasn't sure what Chris had told him and I didn't really want to know.  It wouldn't bother me if he did talk to him, I just didn't want to yet.  It was nice having Scott as a good friend because he and I video called a lot.  I'd noticed, however, he had been acting a little off for the past week but I just figured he would talk about it if he wanted to or maybe he was just tired from work.  It was strange because even though Chris and I couldn't talk as much, it had really gotten difficult to cross paths at all this week.

Henry was around and we would hang out when he wasn't filming reshoots for the movie.  He had some solo work for the film he still had as well.

Tommy had come in for coffee and saw me sitting on the screened porch working on my laptop and came to sit with me.

"What's up Y/N?"

"Not much.  How about you Tommy?"

"Not much either.  Haven't seen Scott here in a while."

Looking up at him, I arched my brow in question.  "Why are you looking for Scott?"

"I'm not.  I just haven't seen him around and wondered if you had a falling out with them since I saw those pictures on Chris on Instagram."

"What are you talking about?  I just talked to Scotty last night for a few minutes.  We're fine."

"You really should look at social media more.  Here, look."

Tommy pulled out his phone and pulled up an article before handing me his phone.  There was a picture of Chris and a girl.  I clicked on the picture and read the caption. 

Chris Evans was seen with his co-star leaving a restaurant in L

Chris Evans was seen with his co-star leaving a restaurant in L.A.