New Friends

The next few days were indescribable.  We had only texted our family, and of course Scott and Calvin since they would be meeting us in a few days,  to let everyone know where we were and that we were only to be reached if there was an emergency. Thankfully, we didn't need to be reached.  Chris and I spent the few days alone lounging around together, swimming, napping or whatever else we felt like.  Lots of sex happened, ... in lots of locations.  Hopefully they cleaned these suites well after each stay.  Being alone made it easy to do whatever we wanted, whenever we wanted.  There were lots of 'I love you's' too. 

At the moment, Chris was making us sandwiches while just in his shorts, no shirt, and I couldn't resist walking up behind him to wrap my arms around his torso.  Laying my head on his bare back, while he was working on deciding what would go between the two slices of bread, I closed my eyes.  He let out a small chuckle as my fingers found their way to  the hair on his chest first.  I liked how the sound seemed to echo and be even deeper as I rested my cheek there.  Slowly, my hands wandered down, weaving slowly through the trail, before I finally got to the string of his shorts and untied it.  He laughed and his voice was deeper as I listened through his back.

"Now, you do realize that when you do things like that, I am going to want to put you on this counter instead of fixing our lunch on it?  I'm
getting very distracted by..."

His words stopped quickly, my movement making him slightly jump a little, as my hand slid down the front of his pants and grabbed him before he finished his thought.  "...okay.  Well, I guess we will eat these after we work up more of an appe-...... "  By this point I was stroking him, causing him to pause with a slight moan before he could finish his sentence.  ".....-tite.  Com'mere."

With a little growl, Chris turned in my arms and I lost the grip I had on him.  Within seconds he had pulled my shorts down and picked me up, sitting me on the counter.  He had slid the sandwiches to the side before turning, we'd need them for later.  "No panties?"

"I figured I wouldn't need them today.  They'd just be in the way."

As he was grabbing himself, sliding the condom on that had been in his pocket, he pushed in, and spoke while also kissing me.  His words were kind of mumbled since his lips were pressed against mine.  "Damn, I love the way you think."

"And I'm glad you're carrying condoms in your pockets now and tall enough that this works on the counter.  I've never done this, but I kind of really like kitchen counter sex."

"That's good because now I do too.  I guess we'll  have to try all kinds of counters and I'm gonna continue to carry condoms in my pockets for times like this.  How about that?"

"That's  perfect."

With that comment, the talking stopped, and the kitchen sex continued.  It was good.

———————————

Before we knew it, our few days of being alone had come and gone.  We were making our way back to the rental car place to meet Calvin and Scott.  Chris went in to turn over the keys and whatever else he needed to do while I jumped into Calvin's car.  Once Chris was done, he climbed in beside me and gave Calvin the address to Chris Hemsworth's house.  It still seemed weird talking about the man like I knew him.  Hopefully once we actually met it wouldn't seem so awkward. 

We pulled up to a gated entrance and Chris texted his friend to let him know we were there.  The gate opened and we followed the drive all the way to the massive house. 

"Oh shit, there he is."  Calvin's words had come out in a whisper.  I knew he'd be star struck, but I was hoping I'd hold it together.  I leaned to the side a little so I could get a glimpse and get it over with.