Evil Brother Pt 2 (Izuku)

Note: These will be a continuation of the first evil brother chapters

Also slight TW for this chapter ( disturbing descriptions )
—————————
You jolt wake. You look around confused, this was not your room. Then you remember your brother appearing and bringing you to his friends. You deduce that this must be your brothers room.

Everything is neat and organized, not even a speck of dust dared to leave a mark. It smelled like a doctors office and was chilly.

"You're finally wake. We were getting worried."

You turn your head and see Izuku standing in the doorway. He was no longer wearing the dirty hoodie from earlier, having changed into a dress shirt with a tie. Gloves covered his hands and his black pants and shoes matched accordingly.

"How long was I out?" You asked standing off of the bed.

"A couple of hours. When you faint led you hit your head pretty hard on the floor. I brought you in here just in case."

You give your brother a quizzical look. "What do you mean just in case?"

A slight smile appears on the corner of his mouth. "I think it's time I show you what I do to contribute to the league."

He walks over to a door you had assumed was a closet. He pushes it open and gestures for you to follow him in.

You feel sick the moment you enter the room, never had you seen something more horrifying. A steel table sat in the middle of the room and plate of sharp tools next to it. Opposite the room to you were shelf's full of jars. Each jar had some body part or something unidentifiable in it.

The small smile had grown into a grin that seemed like a crack on Izuku's face. "While All for One can give and take away quirks, it's draining for him, for I'm making a way for the common man to do so. Just imagine being able to have any quirk you wanted."

You shake you head, fighting the urge to vomit, fighting false hope was one thing, this was another. "You're fucking psychotic."

Izuku's smile dropped. Warning bells went off in your head. Izuku sighs, turning away. "I had hoped you would take this better, oh well, better luck next time I guess."

You never see it coming. A microscope smashes into your head knocking you to the floor. You try to crawl away but the pain in your head stops you. You look up at your brother, "Why?"

—————-
Hey guys! I should be updating a little more often now that my motivation is back.