Evil (Todoroki)

(IN THESE CHAPTER TODOROKI DISAPPEARED WITH TOYA. YOU'RE CURRENTLY AT TRAINING CAMP. I THINK YOU CAN PROBABLY GUESS WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN.)

You ran through the woods, ignoring the cuts and bruises you had gained from fighting and hitting branches as you ran. You wanted to pass out, you're body begged you too, but you never gave in, you kept running.

Hearing voices, you slowed down and got low. It sounded like two males. Suddenly they went silent. Then you were jerked from your hiding spot and thrown into the open. 

You glance up and see too males standing above you. One has black hair and purple scars all over the lower part of his face. The other only has a scar over his left eye, and half white, half black hair.

(Like this... V)

It dawns on you quickly

It dawns on you quickly. It was Shoto and Toya. It had to be, they were spitting images of both.

The one who looked like Toya crouched down, getting a better look at you. "Well, isn't this a surprise? Little (y/n) Todoroki."

"T-toya?" You glance at the other boy. "S-shoto?"

Neither answers you. Instead the Toya look-alike pulls you to your feet. "What should we do with her?" 

Shoto look-alike looks at you up and down. "Bring her with us. She deserves answers."

They both glance behind you. You notice a two other villains had arrived. One in a black and grey jumpsuit, the other wearing an odd mask and orange trench coat. 

Toya look-alike glances at you once more. "Hey, Compress, do your thing real quick."

Before you could do anything, Shoto and Toya push you back right in orange trench coat. Then it all fades to black.

________________________

SORRY IF THE "HE'S EVIL" CHAPTERS WEREN'T WHAT YOU GUYS WERE EXPECTING. THESE ARE HARDER THAN I THOUGHT.