Rescued (Todoroki)

You gasp and stumble back. There was no way he was your brother. Toya disappeared years ago. You barely remembered him.

The man claiming to be your brother watches you emotionlessly. "I'm going by Dabi right now." He explains. "I ran away, dyed by hair black and changed my name. I decided to come back to the city and watch you all from afar. When I saw the way he was treating you  I knew I had to do something."

Shaking your head, you slide to the ground. "No, no, no. You can't be him. You're lying." You accuse. He walks over and sits beside you. You scoot away from him and glare. "You're lying. My brother is dead." 

He sighs and rests his head on the wall. "I'm not lying, I promise. All I want is to protect you."

"I want to go home." You say quietly. He looks at you, blankly. "You'd rather live in that hellhole than here? (Y/N), I could protect you, get you what you want, and treat you like you're meant to be treated."

You shake your head. "My siblings are there. They love me. I don't know who the hell you are, but Toya is dead. And if you were him why come back after all these years saying you care, when you didn't care when you left us in that hellhole in the first place." You state.

He's silent for a few moments. "Fine, be that way." He snaps. "The front doors unlocked."

You stand up and walk to the door. Sure enough, it's unlocked. You give Dabi one last look. And then you leave and go home.