Rescued (Bakugo)

You punch the wall once more. Those jerks locked you in a room. But before they threw you in here they made a speech about joining them. You had told them to go jump off a cliff.

Somehow the room had dampened your quirk. For the past hour you've tried anything and everything to get out of the room.

Panting, you sit down. This sucked. You had to get out. You didn't have a clue what they would do to you since you said no. Considering they hadn't killed you the moment you said no, you had to guess they had a back-up plan.

It had only been about 3 hours since you left the house. You knew your parents wouldn't start worrying until it had been at least 8 hours.

You sigh and lie down.  You were going to have to rescue yourself. Then you hear the doorknob turning and the door opening. You don't move.

Whoever it is walks over to you. Soon Halloween mask stares down at you. You hold up your middle finger and glare at him.

He smirks and crouches down. "You sure you don't want to join us kid?" He asks. You shrug. He rolls his eyes. You quickly take this opportunity to kick him in the face. You jump up and run out the room.

You stand in a hallway now. You decide on a direction and run. You hear shouting behind you and conclude you went the opposite way of where the villains were.

You see a window at the end of the hall and decide to do something you've only seen in movies. You jump through it. You crash to the ground in a mess of glass. You stand and run. You don't stop running until you reach a police station.

You tell them where the villains are and head home. You choose not to tell your family ab out your adventure, sparing them.

But most importantly, sparing yourself from Katsuki's endless teasing.