Kidnapped (Bakugo)

You storm out the house make your way to the nearest playground. You sit on a swing and angrily begin pumping your legs. After a few minutes you slow to a stop and sigh. Sometimes you just wanted to smother your brother with a pillow.

You stand up and walk around. You go to walk by a tree when, out of no where, a knife flies in front of your face and sticks in the tree. You whip around to find a girl with blonde hair and a boy with purple scars and black hair stand there. 

You quickly jump into a defensive position and glare at them. "Who the hell are you?" You growl. The wanna-be Halloween mask smirks. The blonde, who you quickly dub breakdown barbie, giggles and says "I'm Himiko Toga! I can't wait to be your friend!" 

You roll your eyes and breath a blast of fire at them, as they dodge you run as fast as you can. Suddenly bright blue fire blasts beside you, it's heat burning you slightly. You jump back and turn around.

Halloween smirks again and stalks towards you. You notice you can't see Breakdown Barbie, but it's too late. She hits you from behind knocking you to the ground. She binds your arms and sits on your legs. "Oh! Can I stab her?!" She asks cheerfully.

"No, Shigaraki wants her alive and unharmed." Halloween snaps. As they stand there a smokey and black portal appears. Halloween walks over and tosses you over his shoulder and walks through it.

You only know one thing for sure. Bakugo will hold this over you for the rest of your life.