Your Best Friend (All)

IZUKU

Your Best Friend is Ochaco Uraraka (Or Todoroki, for those of you who asked ;D ). You met in Middle school and became friends quickly. You often have sleepovers and do makeovers (For Todoroki, you guys just hang out and sometimes he lets you mess with his hair.). You two know each others secrets. Secretly you wish she would get together with your brother. I mean imagine how cute their kid would be!

TODOROKI

Your Best Friend is Hitoshi Shinso. This unlikely friendship began when you met him in the mall after getting away from your dad. Your were only 7, and he was 8. Your siblings found the two of you giggling and messing around by the fountain.

BAKUGO

Your Best Friend is Tsuyu Asui. Being one of the few people not bothered by your angry outbursts and being able to deal with Katsuki the two of you got along quickly. Together the two of you often hang out and talk. Even though you two are close Asui knows better than to try to hug you or anything.

KIRISHIMA

Your Best Friend is Denki Kaminari. Between him and your brother, you never stop laughing. The both of you love doing pranks.  Everyone knows to watch out when the two of you are together and laughing harder than usual.

TOMURA 

Your friend is Toga Himiko. Yes, you read right, friend not best friend. Himiko was the only other girl your age around. Big Sis Mags was a little older than you, so you didn't really hang out with her. So your friendship with Toga only exists because of circumstances. When you hang out, knives, weapons, and the others are often your topics of choice.