Rescued (Kirishima)

You glare at the villain named Kurogiri. He was the only villain currently in the room. He ignores you and continues cleaning glasses.

They had questioned you earlier, but you refused to say anything. They hadn't resorted to torture or anything... yet. You were getting nervous. You didn't know if you could withstand under torture. 

You tried to wiggle your wrists out of the restraints but they wouldn't budge. You had tried to use your quirk but the restraints someone how blocked it.

Then the villain Dabi enters. He walks up to you and glares down at you. Then he leans down by your ear and whispers; "The League is becoming frustrated with your silence. I'd suggest you start talking."

He pulls back his head but leaves his face by yours. You take this moment to spit in his face. He growls and grabs your side.

You can feel it as he heats up his hand, burning your side, causing you to whimper. 

A loud bang causes him to jerk his hand away. He and Kurogiri stop and listen for a moment. Shouting joins the banging.

Dabi turns around and grabs you. He puts one hand around your arms and waist, and puts the other one around your neck. "Try anything funny and I'll burn you so bad they won't even be able to find your ashes." He snarls.

Then a hero busts down the door. It's Eraser Head. Dabi tightens his grip on you.

Kurogiri goes to attack Eraser Head but another hero comes in and knocks him out.

"Release the girl." Eraser Head commands. You noticed it looked like Eraser was using his quirk, which meant Dabi couldn't use his...

You quickly stomp on Dabi's foot getting him to release you. You run out of the way while the heroes dealt with the villains. 

You were lead outside where your family was waiting. Kirishima run to you and held you.

SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. I'M SUPER BUSY LATELY.