Evil (Shinso)

You slowly make your way down the dark, damp alley. Your hand rests on your weapon, ready to pull it out if needed.

Today you were going to bring him in, bring him to justice. 

Your brother left a long time ago. Since then he had become a crime lord and you became a police detective. 

It was time for him to come home. You were going to be the home to do that.

A tip came in about his crime group being in this area, and you went to investigate.

You jump when a blonde girl comes skipping out, smiling widely. Everything thing about her seems normal... well, if I school girl carrying a knife and skipping in a dark alley was normal.

Following her was two men. You couldn't really see the second, but the first wore black jeans and a matching black hoodie. Something covered his face but you weren't sure what it was.

You whip out your gun and point it at the newcomers. "Put the knife down." You tell the blonde.

She giggles and looks at the second man, who stands behind the blonde and the man who wears all black. "She's just like you Hitoshi-chan!"

Then he steps into your eyesight. His messy purple hair and dark bags under his eyes are the first things you see. He wears a device over his mouth and a dark jacket over a white shirt. 

"Hello, (y/n). How are you?"

You don't respond, remembering his quirk. You ignore him for the time being and focus on the blonde.

"I said, drop the knife!" 

She giggles and drops it. You're too focused on the knife to notice the fourth person coming from behind.

They tackle you, knocking you to the hard pavement. You can feel your hands and knees scraping and begin to bleed.

The fourth person holds you down. You watch as Hitoshi's boots slowly walks towards you and stop by your face.

He crouches down and gently grabs your head. 

"Shhh. It's okay, (y/n), I'll take care of you."