All About You

Brother: Izuku (He's older by one year)

Other Siblings: None

Crush: Iida

Quirk: Reading Minds

Brother's Nickname: Izu

Your Nickname: Little Miss

Backstory: Your father died. Your mom raises you and your brother. He doesn't have a quirk until All might comes along (Yes, you know about One for All ). Izuku and you are best friends and share very thing.

Brother: Todoroki (Older by 1 Year)

Other Siblings: Fuyumi, Natsuo, Toya

Crush: Bakugo

Quirk: Water Manipulation

Brother's Nickname: Sho (edited)

Your Nickname: Puddles (Ok, so maybe you were obsessed with puddles as a kid, so what?)

Backstory: After seeing that your quirk had nothing to do with fire, your father wanted nothing to do with you. Your siblings basically took care of you. Well, at least the one's who were still there, considering Toya disappeared. Shoto won't let your father near you considering what he had done to him, his other siblings, and his mom.

Brother: Bakugo (Older by 1 year)

Other Siblings: None

Crush: Izuku

Quirk: Fire Breath

Brother's Nickname: Sparky

Your Nickname: Dragon

Backstory: You and Bakugo are constantly fighting and competing about everything. When it comes down to it, Bakugo would kill to protect you, even if he doesn't act like it.

Brother: Kirishima (Twins. He's 10 minutes older and won't let you forget.)

Other Siblings: None

Crush: Todoroki

Quirk: Softing (Your can basically slip through anything and melt.)

Brother's Nickname: Rock boi (edited)

Your Nickname: Spitfire (Edited)

Backstory: You two love each other and are very protective. You do everything together.

Brother: Tomura (Older by 3 years.)

Other Siblings: None

Crush: Dabi

Quirk: None (Quirkless) But you are great with weapons.

Brother's Nickname: T

Your Nickname: First letter of your name (Or loser 😂 (edited))

Backstory: After being abandoned and no one rescuing you and your brother, All for One took you both in. While Tomura was trained to use his quirk you were trained to use weapons and in fighting.