Evil Brother Pt 2 (Todoroki)

You cradle your bruised hand. You had hurt it trying to bust the locked door down. After your brothers had woken you up from whatever that compress guy did they fed you some bullshit story about why they left. You yelled at them for a few minutes before they up and left the room locking you in.

You could hear Bakugo down the hall in the main room with the rest of these league assholes.

The doorknob jiggles and you scramble backwards into the fastest wall. The door opens just enough for Shoto to enter. You stare at each other from your sides of the room.

"We never meant to hurt you by leaving."

You scoff. "Bullshit, all you two were thinking of was saving your own skin."

Shoto looks away, studying the wall next to him. "We're here now. That should count for something."

You jump to your feet and march over to him. "Only because you happened to stumble across me in the woods. You're not here for me, you assholes came for Bakugo."

He doesn't answer, still staring at the wall. You lunge forward, grabbing him by his shirt. "I hate you. If you really cared you would have taken all of us with you guys; but no it's every man for their self, so fuck you."

He finally looks at you. "You're right."

You pause and let go. He steps back and opens the door. "You're right. We shouldn't have taken you today, we should have come back for you years ago." He steps into the hall, "I won't force you to stay. But if you do, know that I want to be a better brother." With that he walks away, leaving you to choose.