Evil (Izuku)

PLEASE NOTE THESE "TAKE PLACE IN A DIFFERENT UNIVERSE". NONE OF THESE CHAPTERS APPLY TO THE OTHERS. JUST SAYING SO PEOPLE DON'T GET CONFUSED.

________________________________

You haven't seen your brother in years. As far as you knew, he had been kidnapped years ago and the police or pro-heroes never found him. You missed him badly.

Hardly a day went by without you thinking of him.

As usual you waved goodbye to his picture as your exited your house to go to school. You wave to people you pass as you walk, grinning. 

Something catches you eyes as you walk by an alley. You pause and try to get a better look at it. It's a person, curled up in a ball, hiding in the alleyway.

Curious you may you way towards them. "H-hello?" You speak quietly. In response they pull their hood tighter around their face. "Can I help you?" You ask.

Then they look up at you. It was Izuku. It was your brother. Feeling like someone punched you in the stomach you stumble backwards. 

He slowly stands, glancing around making sure no one else was around. 

"I-Izuku? I-I thought y-you were dead." You gasp.

He shakes his head. Walking over, he puts his hand on your cheek. "Well, I guess, in a way I am. I've found something better than the false hope those heroes promote. I've become a new person."

"What are you talking about?"

"Let me show you."

You follow him into the underbelly of the city and finally come to, what looks like, an abandoned bar. He leads you inside.

Inside is a nice bar, a man who seems to be man of smoke stands behind the counter clean glasses. Another man in all black clothes sits on one of the stools. 

"Is this your sister Izuku?" He asks. You see his face and all you can think is that he needs chapstick.

Your brother nods. "(y/n) welcome to the League of Villains."

This is too much. Not only was your brother alive, but a villain. You begin to feel dizzy. Then everything goes black.

This couldn't be real.

____________________

Sorry if this is kinda a sucky chapter. I had some trouble writing it. Don't worry, the others will be MUCH better. Oh, and for Tomura's chapter, instead of evil it will be like he's a hero.

;D