Brother Walks In On Your Kiss (Kirishima)

Todoroki was such a gentleman. He always made sure you were comfortable and happy. He respected your boundaries and never made the first move.

This was great and all, but it meant you hadn't kissed him yet. You were nervous to make the first move, and he was too much of a gentleman (And frankly too awkward) to make the move himself.

It was lunchtime at school. You were sitting with the Bakusquad. You were playing a round of truth or dare. It was your turn.

"Dare." You grin, excited for the challenge.

Denki smirks and glances over to Todoroki. "I dare you to kiss Todoroki, on the lips, right now in front of everyone."

"What?!" You yelp. You look to your brother for help but he gives you a thumbs up. 

"What, you scared?" You hear Bakugo ask cockily.

"No." You snap. You stand and make your way over to him.

"Hey, Todoroki...." You greet tapping him on his shoulder.

"Hello (y/n)." He greets back.

You take a deep breath and kiss him. You hear cheers and whoops coming from the Bakusquad table. A few gasps are to be heard.

You pull away and rush back to your table.

"I'm never doing that in public again." You spit, feeling your face turning red.

"That's okay..." Your brother grins.

Then you notice almost all of the Bakusquad had their phones out.

Sero smiles. "We recorded it!"