Birthday (Bakugo)

You slam your hand your hand down on your alarm clock. Today already sucked.

It was Katsuki's birthday. The day he got to be a spoiled brat all day. On top of that your mom made you get something for him. It couldn't be a gag gift either. Bleh.

You had decided to buy him a bunch of random t-shirts. 

After seeing which of your clothes smelled the best, you get changed and head to the living room. You could here your mom muttering something under her breath as she cooking something. Your father was sitting in his chair reading the paper. 

You could hear some things slamming in Katsuki's room direction, announcing that he was awake. 

You plop into a chair and turn on the TV.

A louder slam indicated he had come out of his room.  He stops into the room and slumps into the seat next to you. Then he snatches the controller from you and switches channels.

"Hey! I was using that jerk!" You snap reaching to grab the controller back. He holds it out of reach and says "Birthday rules. I get controller privileges." He smirks.

You give in but glare at him and try to make him explode with your mind. 

Soon you all sit down for breakfast. As you eat you and Katsuki glare at each other, your parents talk together, and breakfast is quite peaceful (Shocking, right?)

Later you find Katsuki in his room and launch his gift full force towards his face. He catches it and holds up a middle finger. You return a finger and march to your room. 

You survived yet another Katsuki birthday.