Kidnapped (Kirishima)

You giggle as Kirishima falls off curb. You were walking home from school, together. It was just the two of you this time, because Bakugo had to do something and Kaminari was busy. 

The two of you decided to take the long way home, using quiet streets and an alley or two. As the two of you walk through an alleyway someone steps in your path. You freeze and stare at this stranger, unsure what to do. 

They wear an orange trench coat, red gloves, white boots, a black top hat, and an odd black white mask. You glance at Kirishima and raise your eyebrows.

"You two are from U.A. High, aren't you?" He asks with his smooth voice. "Maybe, maybe not." You tell him.

The man tilts his head and chuckles. "This should  be fun." He announces. Then he seems to fly over your head and land behind you before either of you have a chance to react. You whip around and stumble back as the man goes to touch your arm.

Kirishima stumbles back and trips, falling into the side of the nearby dumpster. Upon htting his head Kirishima passes out. The man pays no attention to him and continues going after you.

You tried to run to your brother but feel the man grab your arm. Suddenly you feel yourself shirking and feeling dizzy. Then everything goes black. It feels like hours before you can begin to see again and feel yourself growing.

As soon as your full grown someone grabs your arm and holds you tight. You look around to find yourself in some sort of bar, surrounded by several villains. The one holding you quickly forces you into a chair.

One of the villains, the one with light blue hair walks over and leans close. "You must be wondering why you're here." He states. You shrug and hold up your middle finger. You hear one of the villains chuckle. 

Ignoring you, the villain continues. "You're here because I would LOVE to know about the school you attend."