Evil (Bakugo)

There was a villain attack at the mall. As part of your Hero Internship you were helping evacuate. 

"Oh my gosh! It's the villains!" You hear someone scream. You throw yourself over and young child as the wall across from you explodes. People begin panicking and screaming. No one seems to notice you and the small child. 

You can also hear the villains attacking people, slowly getting closer to you. Then you decide to glance up.

One of the villains catches your eye. He looks familiar. Then he uses his quirk, launching a woman into a nearby wall.

It had to be him. This guy had the same quirk as your long lost brother.

He makes his way to a mother clutching a child of her own. You knew you had to do something. Then you remembered what you used to do when you brother was angry. It was risky, but you had to try. 

You hide the child you were protecting and make a run for him. He notices you coming just in time for you to tackle/hug your brother. You stand there between him and the mother, holding his neck.

"Please stop. It's me, (y/n). Remember Katsuki? It's your sister."

He doesn't move. Suddenly he pushes you away, wiping what you think is a tear from his eye.

Then we walks away. Leaving you in the rubble.