Not Evil Pt 2 (Tomura)

Gone.

Tenko was gone. That man had taken your brother. But was weeks ago with no leads.

You spend every second working on how to find your brother. Little did you know he would be closer than you thought.

A knock sounds at your door, just like that fateful night. After a moment of hesitation you answer.

"Hello sister." He stands there, his clothes black and his skin now rough and patchy.

"T-Tenko?"

He shakes his head. "I go by Tomura now. But don't worry we'll find you a new name after All for One helps you like he helped me."

He grabs your arm and pulls you into the hallway, taking you towards the exit. You struggle, finally jerking your wrist from his grip. "Tenko stop! And yes, I called you by your real name but some bullshit one."

He doesn't look at you.

"Whatever this All for One freak did to you, we can fix it. We can get you help. If you won't do it for yourself, do it for me."

He glances at you. "I can't not after the things that I've done. But, I won't go back either."

Then he leaves. Over the next two years, he leaves you gifts and notes about how he's doing and his journey as a vigilante to make up for the things he's done.  Then. finally, he comes home.