Kidnapped (Izuku)

You sigh restlessly and sit up. For the past hour you've been lounging around doing nothing. Izuku was out with some of his friends and mom was shopping. You stand up and throw a pair of shoes on. 

You write a note and put it on the table so your mom knows you're going out, just in case she gets back before you. You make sure to lock the door and head outside.

The sun setting causes leaves to light up beautifully. You grin to your self and walk around enjoying the beauty. Very few people were out, soon you were alone. 

Then you get the odd feeling someone was watching you. You look around and don't see anyone. You shrug it off, thinking it's nothing. You continue walk, but the feeling doesn't go away.

You stop and look around once more. Suddenly someone grabs your neck using only four fingers. You gasp as Shigaraki pulls you close to him. "Scream and I'll kill you without hesitation."

Your heart beats faster as he pulls you into a nearby alley. "Great now that we're all alone...." You feel a pinch in your neck and your world goes blurry. You feel him release you. You attempt to stumble away but your legs go numb and you crash to the ground. Then everything goes black. 

When you wake up, you're strapped to a chair in what looks like a bar. You're alone in the room but you can hear voices coming from the other room. You struggle to get out of the restraints to no avail.

Then the door across from you opens to reveal Shigaraki and Kurogiri. They enter the room and shut the door behind them, locking it. Shigaraki walks over to you and crouches down to your eye level. Kurogiri walks behind the bar and begins cleaning glasses.

Shigaraki reaches for your face and brushes a stray hair behind your ear. You try to lean back away from him. A hot tears slowly rolls down your cheek. "I've noticed that All Might seems to have taken a liking to your brother, (Y/N), So I figured you might know more than others..." He leans closer, wiping your tear away. "So tell me, what do you know about All Might?"