Not Evil (Tomura)

SINCE THEY NEVER WENT WITH ALL FOR ONE THEY'LL BE USING REAL NAMES. 

TOMURA SHIGARAKI = TENKO SHIMURA

________________________

You're cleaning up the apartment when your brother comes home. As a police detective, he was often home late. 

After school you often had to make dinner and clean up from the mornings mess. Sometimes you'd get a pleasant surprise and he'd be home before you and be waiting with food and a movie to watch together.

Today he seems perkier than usual. Must have been an easy day or something good happened. You smile at him and continue straightening the coffee table. 

Then you hear a knock at the door. Your brother goes to answer it but you stop him and tell him to rest. 

You find a man in a nice suit standing there. You glance up, him being taller than you, to look him in the face and only find a scarred face.

"Hello, there. May I come in?" He asks. 

Stunned and not thinking, you move aside, allowing him into your apartment. 

"What the hell?" You hear Tenko yell. You turn around, your senses coming back to you. Tenko stands there in front of the couch and the stranger faces him on the other side of the couch as if he belonged there.

"W-Who are you?" You stutter.

"You may call me All for One." He says, not missing a beat.

No one moves. Silence fills the room. You can see Tenko trying to figure out what to do in his head. You look around, hoping to see something to use as a weapon. 

You both jump as All for One suddenly moves. He walks over and sits on a chair next to the couch. 

"I've been interest in both of you for some time now. The grandchildren of Nana Shimura." 

You can see your brother tense at the mention of Nana. 

"You could be of great use to me."

Then your brother leaps into action. He launches himself towards All for One, hand outreached, ready to strike.

He's not quick enough. The man grabs him and throws him into a wall. Your brother falls to the ground unconscious.

He starts towards you, and you glance around for a weapon. Grabbing a knife from the kitchen counter  you turn, ready to fight. But no one's there.

The man is gone. He also took your brother.

____________

Sorry, for the wait! Super busy, was unmotivated, and just not sure how to write this chapter. But, here you go!