You Nearly Die Trying To Save Your Brother (Todoroki)

You yelp as a knife flies by your face, just brushing your cheek leaving a small gash. You quickly cover the wound, before Stain could get to the blood. You stumble back as Stain leaps towards you. Suddenly your brother jumps in front of you and shoots ice at the villain.

"Thanks!" You shout, preparing for another attack. 

Out of the corner of your eye you check on the others. Deku, Iida, and the Prohero were all still trying to shake the effects of Stain's quirk off. It was up to you and your brother.

"Augh!"

I whip around and see Shoto on the ground; paralyzed. Stain had gotten to him. He now had a knife poised over your brother, ready to end his life. Without thinking, water fires from your hand, knocking Stain back. "Screw you!" You shout.

While Stain regains his senses you drag Shoto over by the others and stand in front of them.

"Stop, please." You hear Iida beg.

"No. I'll protect all of you, if it's the last thing I do."

"(y/n), be careful." Shoto comments. You nods and look back to Stain, who was now ready to fight once again. 

You leap towards him and he dodges. Then he leaps at you, knife brandished. You move just in time, but still feel the knife slice across your thigh. You yelp, and jump out of range. 

You were now bleeding from two different spots... wait... his knife, it still has some of your blood on it!

You fall to the ground, paralyzed. Stain glares at you as he walks over to you.

"Fake hero scum."

Then he stabs you in the back.

After that you fade in and out of conscious. 

When you finally come to, your brother stands beside you as your loaded into an ambulance. You glance at him and sigh, "Remind me to never answer a text from Midoriya ever again."

______________

AGAIN, SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE. BETWEEN LITTLE MOTIVATION AND A BUSY LIFE I HAD TROUBLE WRITING THIS.

I HOPE TO UPDATE SOON, NO PROMISES THOUGH!