Discovering Your Quirk (Todoroki)

Even though it seemed Todoroki was the masterpiece your father was waiting for, he waited for the day when you discovered your quirk.

Your siblings were worried what would happen to you were you to have a dangerous quirk like Shoto. I mean, your mother burned Shoto's face and you barely saw him because of his training.

One day your father was having a VERY bad day. You could hear the slamming of doors from upstairs. You decided to brave it, because you were super thirsty. 

You tried to pay no attention to your father as you got your cup and began to fill it with water from the sink. But as you turned to leave the room you tripped and spilled your drink everywhere.

Your father took no time to begin yelling at you. He raised his hand to hit you and you automatically raised your arm in defense, but this time it felt different. You looked to see the water you spilled rising from the ground and becoming somewhat of shield.

You gasped and dropped the water once more. Your father stopped moving and stared at you. Your siblings, hearing the commotion, stood behind you watching.

Feeling scared what your father might do, you bolt to your room. You stay there the rest of the day. Your siblings come to comfort you. 

Your father, angry if wasn't a fire quirk, left the house so he could punch some bad guys.