Birthday (Izuku)

( Some of these will be your birthday and some your brothers. Kirishima and you of course share a birthday XP )

Today's your birthday! 

You wake up with a smile on your face. Birthdays in the Midoriya household were extra special. You sit up already knowing what covers your floor.

Birthday balloons. Balloons of many colors cover your floor. This was a tradition since you were four years old. 

You wade through you balloons to your closet and get changed. Next you head to the kitchen, where your mom is making your favorite breakfast; fluffy pancakes and orange juice. 

As you sit down at the table your mother walks over and kisses you on the forehead. "Happy Birthday sweetheart!"

You smile and thank her.

Next thing you know someone is crushing you with a hug from behind. "Morning Izu!" You giggle. "Happy Birthday Little Miss!" He smiles back.

He sits in the seat next to yours. 

You grin, "Hey, I'm not so little anymore."

"Ugh, don't remind me." Your mom chuckles from the stove. 

Soon you're all munching on your pancakes. Izuku pulls out a box and pushes it towards you.

You pull it open and hold up your gift. A light pink sweatshirt that says: Lil' Sis.

"I love it!" You grin, hugging it to your chest. 

Then he slowly pulls out a matching one for him. This one is black and says: Big Bro.

You both put on your sweatshirts and hang out

You both put on your sweatshirts and hang out. You watch your favorite movies, and Uraraka comes and hangs out for a while bringing some junk food for you.

All and all, today's a pretty good day.