Sibling Fight (Katsuki)

"Damn you!" You scream throwing a chair across the room.

"We'll screw you loser!" Katsuki yells back, catching the chair and hurling it at the wall.

The two of you had gotten into an argument over would be the Number One hero when you were both pros. Thankfully your parents (mostly your mom) weren't home.

The whole situation had gone from a ten to a hundred in a matter of seconds. It was only a matter of time before one of you used your quirk and burned down the building.

"Okay, you know what! Neither of us will be number one because Izuku is clearly going to surpass you, so suck it!" You spit, crossing your arms and flipping him off.

"DONT BRING THAT DAMN NERD INTO THIS!"

Seeing how angry it made your brother, you began talking about how great Izuku was. And how he was better than Katsuki.

Suddenly your brother went still and silent. You froze. You brother was never silent. Then you looked down and noticed some sparks in your brothers hand.

"Oh sh-" You screamed and bolted as an explosion shook the building. You ran out the door. "Go to hell!"

————————-
Sorry for not updating! I just moved and was getting settled in. By the way, in case anyone goes through rereads anything I have edited small details in the All About You and Your Room!