Chapter 2: The Return

"Correct." Herobrine replied. "I am the infamous Herobrine." Leo stood in shocked terror. "But Notch said he got rid of you..." "NOTCH IS A FOOL. HE HAS SAID THAT TWICE BEFORE." Herobrine's powerful voice exploded through the forest, which was strangely quiet for night. Leo fell backward and stared into Herobrine's blank white eyes.

"Why...why are you here?" Leo demanded, his firey spirit of adventure taking over his fear. "And why haven't you killed me yet? Are you not the all powerful Herobrine?" A flash of thunder lit up the sky as a series of lightning bolts crashed into the ground around Leo. One struck his left hand, causing him to cry out in pain.

"YOU DARE TO CHALLENGE ME. ME WHO HAS BROUGHT THE MIGHTY WITHER INTO EXISTANCE SIMPLY BECAUSE I WISHED IT. ME WHO RULES KING OVER ALL MOBS. ME WHO CAN CRUSH YOU WITH A SINGLE THOUGHT. BEWARE, FOOLISH HUMAN. I HAVE RETURNED. AND I AM STRONGER THEN EVER. FAREWELL. I CANNOT HAVE WITNESSES. " And with that, a deafing explosion of thunder and blinding light, Herobrine was gone.

The sky glowed a dark red, lighting up the whole world. Leo struggled to arise in pain. His left hand was burning. Glancing down, he saw it had turned a eerie dark purple and seemed to glow. Leo exhaled in pain. Mobs of all kinds circled around him, some of which he had never seen before. They all looked to bent on the destruction of the vulnerable traveler. Looking around, Leo knew he had a serious problem.