Chapter 12: Memories

Erin didn't understand. Why was her father acting this way? He was frenzied, almost panicked. "Father? What is going on?" She asked in a concerned voice. He didn't respond, teleporting around the cave and placing items into a chest of sorts.

His cloak long forgotten in a corner of the room, she could see her dads face clearly for the first time. A plain face, one that infants have until they turn 5 when the choose their name and skin. Only instead of blue, his eyes were white. He stopped, looked into the backpack, and flew over to Erin. Panting, he said: "Erin. Take this and go. I've removed the barrier that restricts your power. Teleport out, and run. Keep running until you reach a village. They will keep you safe. Now-" The room suddenly shook, dropping pieces of stone on their heads.

Herobrines eyes flashed purple, and he yelled in pain. "Father!!! What's wrong??" Erin cried out in alarm. He doubled over, falling to his knees. "Erin. Whatever happens..." He yelled again as his eyes flashed purple. "D-dont do anything I say from now on. P-promise me.." He looked up at her, teeth clenched in pain. "But why??? What's wrong??" Erin asked, tears in her eyes. She bent down to help him up.

"No! Don't touch me! Promise me Erin! Promise me!!" Herobrine yelled, his entire body shaking and his eyes flashing purple, white, purple, white. "Y-y-yes, father..." Erin stammered, crying. "G-go! Don't come b-back! Hurry!" He cried, his entire body shaking violently and his eyes almost constantly purple. With that, Erin grabbed the bag and visualized she was near trees. With a tearfull look at her father, she teleported out of the room and into the real world.