Chapter 11: Visitor

Herobrine's? POV
A stranger arrived recently. It came through a green hole. Its arm was a strange color. It reminded me of something....something important. A very bright hole. It hurt my eyes. A green flash. Thing. I can't say what it is.

I get the feeling that it's a person. Like me. Am I a person? I don't know anymore. My soul is tied up here. I want to escape. My mind hurts....I won't think anymore. Let the white consume me...

Unknown POV
I fell hard onto a white floor. My head felt like a horde of creepers were dancing in it. I stood up shakily. All around me was white. I suddenly realized that I had no idea. Of anything. Nothing at all. It felt like I had some purpose for being here, that I had a reason.

But as I stared at the never ending line of iron blocks, nothing came to me. Some instinct flared to life in my head, causing me to grab something I was carrying. It was a long wooden stick, with an upside down blue arch on the stick. I think its called a pickaxe. Maybe its called a shovel. Whatever it was, I started hitting the iron block below me with it. It cracked and then broke into a very tiny model of itself. I picked it up. I had knocked a hole into the ground. I did it again, breaking another white block. It somehow merged with the one I already had.

I contunuied to do this until I had dug out a square three blocks by three blocks wide and ten blocks deep, giving me two piles of iron block. One 64 stack and one of 26. I realized that I needed to get out. I looked up to the top of the pit and saw a pair of white glowing eyes looking back at me. I remembered everything then.