2 New entries

Everything was going fine and according to Sumedh’s plan . But , one day when Siddharth and his gang were going through a street . They saw some boys misbehaving with a girl . Siddharth and his gang went to them .
.
Siddharth - Hey You !!! Leave that girl .
.
That boys looked at Siddharth and his gang and we're sacred , but they didn't paid attention and continued misbehaving . And Siddharth got angry and he started beating those guys until the blood doesn't came out .
.
Girl - Thankyou sir .
.
Siddharth looked at that girl and got in her beauty . The girl called him many times . Atlast he came out of his world .
.
Siddharth - He..lloo.. 😳😳. What is your name ?
.
Girl - My name is Avneet . And Thank you sir for saving me .
.
Siddharth - It's okay 😳 . BTW my name is Siddharth . You can call me Siddharth .
.
Avneet - Okay Siddharth ☺️ .
.
Siddharth - Cann.. I .. get.. y.ourr.. number... plzz... 😳😳
.
Avneet - Okay 985.....
.
Siddharth - Thank you avneet .
.
Avneet - Bye .
.
Siddharth also said bye to avneet and she left . And wherever he goes he found Avneet their . And this is how there love story also begins ☺️.
.
One day when all of them were sitting in the hall. Mallika was doing her college work , Siddharth was checking some files , and Kinshuk was chopping vegetables . And at that time Kinshuk got a call from his friend ( Rohan ) he picked the call and put it on speaker that the voice is enough for Mallika and Siddharth to hear .
.
Kinshuk - Hello bro .
.
Rohan - Hello . Kinshuk when are you giving party of passing in engineering exam .
.
Kinshuk - Don't worry . I will surely give it .
.
Rohan - And bro there is one more good news .
.
Kinshuk - What ?
.
Rohan - Bro Bhabhi topped in engineering exam .
.
Mallika and Siddharth - Whatt ??? Bhabhi 🥳🥳🥰🥰.
.
Kinshuk - Ahhm Ahhm . What are you saying bro . I think you did a mistake .
.
Rohan - What happened bro . I am talking about Shivya only .
.
Mallika - Ohho !! So bhabhi’s name is Shivya . Hmm .
.
Kinshuk cut the call .
.
Kinshuk - No no noo . It's nothing like that .
.
Siddharth - Don't hide it Kinshuk . You can share it with us .
.
Kinshuk - Actually she studies in my college only with me . And I fell in love with her . But first she only proposed me . I did nothing .
.
Siddharth - But you accepted her proposal noo.
.
Kinshuk - Yess ... Sorry bro 😓😓.
.
Mallika - Ohho bhaiya . Why are you playing with him ? Directly tell that you are very happy with this relation .
.
Kinshuk - Really Siddharth bro . Are you not angry with it ?
.
Siddharth - Nope .
.
Kinshuk - Thank you bro . Thank you sis .