Mrs. Mallika Mudgalkar

Sumedh was left on the floor alone after the punches he got from Basant and monika 🤭🤭. All had gone to their respective rooms .

Sumedh’s pov:
I rarely helped myself from getting up from the floor .
Sumedh - Aaaaaoooo.....cchhhhhh.....
I will not leave Mallika that easily after what she had done . But first I will go to Avneet . After few steps I reached to Avneet’s room's door . I knocked it 4 times . Still she didn't came . Oh My God obviously she will be putting her makeup . Suddenly door opened revealing Avneet in front . She was calm at first but when her gaze shifted to me , she suddenly started shivering . She was trying to close the door but I before she could do that I plopped inside the room .
.
Avneet - Bhaa..ii..
.
Sumedh - Y..eesss.. ( mimicing her voice )
.
Avneet - What .. doo.. youu .. want ...
.
Sumedh - Answer
.
Avneet - Answer.. ? Of.. what ?
.
Sumedh - Obviously of question . 😒
.
Avneet - But which question ?
.
Sumedh - What do you said to bhai ? That I torture Mallika ? Did I ? You said that I beat her ? Did I ? You said that I blackmail her ? Did I ? You said .....
.
Avneet - Bhaiii.... Stopp... When did I said that ? These lines were said by Mallika bhabhi na ?
.
Sumedh - I know ... But you too supported her na . Don't you ?
.
Avneet - Yess..
.
Sumedh - So Miss Avneet Mudgalkar , will you care to explain me that why you did that . I could understand that why Mallika did it ? But who are you to involve in our matter ?
.
Avneet - Whatt ? Who I am ? I am your sister . Your own sister.
.
Sumedh - Oh God !! Stop your drama . I know you are my sister by don't interfere in me and my wife's matter ?  Ok ? I am leaving you this time ? Next time you won't be spared ?
.
Avneet - 🥺 hmm.
.
After leaving from Avneet’s room . I headed towards our room to find Mallika . Now ... , Be ready Mrs. Mallika Mudgalkar your dear husband is coming to take revenge on you . But not now , I need to plan something first as I wish you could never ever forget this time . At first let bhaiya and bhabhi go from here then I will see who wishes death to interrupt us . 😏😏